Thursday, July 19, 2012

Xbox 360, Best-Selling Console Game In The U.S.

The U.S. gamers very confidence to Xbox 360 game machine, the reliability is evidenced by the dominance of Microsoft's game console sales in the U.S.

According to the NPD (department of research and analysis in the U.S.), Xbox 360 sales top the list for the engine, far more than other competitors.

During June 2012, Xbox 360 can sales as many as 257.000 units. This number also marks the success of the Xbox 360 as the top-selling game machine in America for 18 consecutive months.

According to Microsoft, this time its game engine have 47 percent of total sales of all of the latest generation of gaming machines in America, such as the PS3 and Nintendo Wii.

The success of a gaming machine of the most widely sold in America is also a huge financial profit for Microsoft. Through the sale of its diverse gaming devices, such as hardware, software, and accessories, Microsoft succeeded in bagging 272 million U.S. dollars.

1 comments:

  1. You really make it seem really easy with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really one thing which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely huge for me. I'm having a look forward to your subsequent publish, I'll attempt to get the
    hold of it!

    Also visit my blog post ... el cigaret

    ReplyDelete